Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Note on the "ICT industry thriving, needs reform" published in the Financial Express

Enamul Hafiz Latifee writes,

While I was in BKMEA working for the development of Apparel Industry, I wrote "RMG sector towards a thriving future" in the The Daily Star, for which, I received an incredibly positive response from allied stakeholders and Govt. 

Afterward, taking the job in BASIS, I vowed myself to work for the development of Bangladesh ICT Industry, and I believe, it is better ensured through continuous research that creates knowledge-base and comes up with sustainable solutions. We see the article published in The Financial Express titled "ICT industry thriving, needs reform" as one of the feathers added to the efforts put! This time, my former colleague, Mr. Md. Sajib Hossain is with me!

I invite you to read the write-up here, https://thefinancialexpress.com.bd/views/views/ict-industry-thriving-needs-reform-1521044586

No comments:

Post a Comment