Tuesday, October 25, 2016

An incredible day to recite- 24 October, 2016

An incredible day (24 October, 2016) indeed!


Caption: Campus of North South University, Bangladesh


  1. It was my great honor to meet Dr. Gour Gobinda Goswami Sir, Treasurer, North South University (NSU) today along with my fellow colleagues, Mr. Faruk Hossain, Asst. Joint Secretary, Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association-BKMEA, and Mr. Ayub Ali, Sr. Asst. Secretary, BKMEA. Surely Sir, it was a very interactive meeting held in between us, more than that, we got amazed over your generosity and in-depth understandings of everything.
  2. Taking theoretical class or motivating a group of people is nothing new to me, as I was engaged into social development activism, however, it was really superb to conduct the class assigned by BKMEA to me today, at afternoon time. Dear students, I do not know, whether I can manage my time to take classes of your batch further or not, as I mostly remain busy in conducting multi-dimensional researches and representing BKMEA at various national-international forums, but I would try to take some more classes too as you requested.
  3. Again, coming to the incident of NSU, after so many years, had met my schoolmate Ishrat Kabir Annya there, and as like always, Dhaka is providing me with golden chances to meet my schoolmates at sudden, without fixing a time to. Undoubtedly, surprises make your day! Blessed we are! Just we need to count the positive things and sew those in accord.

~ #EHLatifee

No comments:

Post a Comment