Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dinner in honour of Latin American Ambassador/ High Commissioner/ CDA: Acclimatizing to RMG export boost

Enamul Hafiz Latifee writes,

It was a very efficient and reciprocally close Dinner Time at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka on 7 March, 2016, with Honourable Latin American Ambassadors (i.e., Dominican Republic, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela), High Commissioner of Guyana to Bangladesh, Chargé d’ Affaires of Trinidad and Tobago to Bangladesh and Ministry of ‪#‎Foreign‬ Affairs, Bangladesh.

Photo: A random moment while I was engaged with anchoring the program.

However, it was really a pleasant experience to anchor the programme and side by side expressing my research experiences with distinguished guests related to the domestic RMG market size and local retail branding of Bangladesh; special gratitude goes to my senior colleague Mr. Faruk Hossain for providing me this situation-demanded opportunity. Well, I would like to be thankful enough to the Board of Directors of Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers & Exporters Association-BKMEA too for taking progressive initiatives always.


Photo: I (1st from the right-hand side), with H.E. Mr. Augusto Montiel, Ambassador-designate of Venezuela to Bangladesh (standing at the 3rd, from left-hand side)


Nonetheless, I would like to convey my special thanks to my colleagues- Mr. Pallab Bhattacherja, Mr. Rashedul Kabir Shimul, Mr. Mahfuz Khan, Mr. Razib Huda and all other (i..e, who are not in my FB account) for making this event really happen.

Photo: Post-dinner photo session with Latin American honourable diplomats, officials of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh, Board of Directors and Secretaries, BKMEA.

Last but not the least, I really loved to meet my senior ‪#‎SUSTian‬ brother. Mr. Tanvir Ahmad Jummon (Assistant Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh) face-to-face for the first time.
Alhamdulillah, hope to see a boost in Bangladesh export soon! 

wink emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment